DO NOT stay here. My family and I booked 2 nights here. We were promised a full breakfast and a CLEAN room. We got there and the clerk was too busy texting to tell us where the room was and got agitated when we asked for the WiFi code. The hallways were dark, the lights had Cobb webs and dust all over them, cigarette burns in the bedding. The mattress had stains on them. The rooms smelled like sewer gas and the ice machines did not work. There were people living with their children in all rooms around us making tons of noise. I picked up the ice bucket and there was slime in the bottom of it. We were told we could leave at no charge and they still charged us for one night. We have reported them to the BBB and the health department. Please don't waste your time or money eating in their restaurant.